Chamomile Powder 50gProduct Points:10Points
Chamomile is a gentle herb known throughout most of the world which has been used continually for many centuries. It is often ingested as a tea for calming purposes and to soothe the digestive tract, and is mild enough to be administered to babies. Chamomile is soothing to the skin, and is often found in lotions and hair products.
1. Chamomile powder can be added to face mask formulations to provide skin softening, relaxation, and to provide a wonderful aroma.
2. Chamomile flower powder can be infused in water or oil and used in lotions, creams, and ointment formulas. Chamomile helps with a number of skin problems; flaky skin, wrinkles, and stretch marks.
3. Chamomile can be used in natural bath tea recipes since it is a natural muscle relaxer.
4. Chamomile flower powder can be used as a decorative element, and for skin softening purposes in soaps. Chamomile infusion can also be added to shampoo recipes. Conditioners made with chamomile will produce shinier, more manageable hair.
5. Chamomile powder can be used in the formulation of natural flower waters. Chamomile tea applied to the skin will help produce a healthier, softer glow.
6. Can be used in body powder recipes to provide a sweet, floral aroma.
7. Chamomile flower powder is used in some bath bomb recipes.
8. Can be infused in massage oils to help with muscle stiffness and inflammation.
9. Chamomile powder can be used in scrubs