Green Peeling OilProduct Points:10Points
Green Peeling Oil helps in lightening dark areas like elbows, knees, underarm and other dark areas of your body in just a week. Milder than TCA Peel.
* It exfoliates dead skin cells. Hastening the formulation of new cells.
* Can be used for your face and body.
* Is a very safe type of peeling agent to be used without the supervision of a Dermatologist as it hardly burns skin, especially if used properly.
* Peeling starts 2-4 days after the last application (peeling may vary depending on the user’s skin moisture content). Peeling last for 5-7 days.
* To prevent redness or itchiness, apply hydrocort cream on the 2nd day after applying the Green Peeling Oil.
* Always use sunblock when exposed to sunlight.
Chemical peel uses a chemical solution to improve and smoothen the texture of the facial skin by removing its damaged outer layers. It is helpful for facial blemishes, wrinkles and uneven skin pigmentation. Green peel oil is only a superficial skin peel and is therefore safe to use at home even without any professional assistance.
– Smoothes rough, dry skin
– Improves texture of sun-damaged skin
– Aids in control of acne
– Can be mixed with bleaching agent to correct pigment problems
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Please follow the direction carefully especially No.2 !!! Instructions given by a Dermatologist!
1.) Wash or Clean the Skin area where the Green Peeling Oil will be applied let it dry. Use only hands with soap when you take a bath and rinse right away. Avoid using scrubs or exfoliants.
2.) Apply Green Peeling Oil on your skin 3x a day for 3 days only. It can be applied at night 3x with 15 minutes interval. Let it dry, no need to rinse. (Recommended by Dermatologist to use at night time only. Apply on skin area evenly and let it dry. Use your fingertips better. Not recommended to apply the Green Peeling Oil at day time because of the suns effect.)
3.) Peeling will begin in 2 -4 days and will last for about 5 to 7 days (peeling may vary depending on the user’s skin moisture content). Never remove the peeling skin. Never wash your face frequently to hasten peeling. Think of the dead skin as a protective bandage of the fresh peeling skin. The longer it stays, the better the result. Do not rub or scrub your face during the peeling process.
To prevent redness or itchiness, apply HYDROCORTISONE CREAM/LOTION on the 2nd day after applying the Green Peeling Oil, its normal to feel itchy, at first for a few weeks, as the skin is fresh and new. Just apply HYDROCORTISONE CREAM/LOTION every time the skin is itchy. During the day use sunblock only to lessen the suns effect.
4.) After you apply the Green Peeling Oil in 3 days, let the skin peel off and rest the skin at least 7 days until the redness is gone. If results are not satisfactory apply again for another 3 days using the same process.
NOTE: Do not use more than 3 sessions. It may damage your skin. Avoid direct exposure to sunlight while on treatment. Use sunblock if continuous exposure to sunlight. If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
* Keep away from reach of children.
* Do not apply to areas of skin where you have other problems, such as eczema.
* Refrain from scratching if itchiness occurs.
* Exposure to sunlight should be minimized during use because this may lead to a more intense action by the product.
* No advantage will be obtained by using more than the recommended amounts during application, since redness, over peeling and discomfort may occur.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. Can I use the product on my face?
– This product is safe to be used on the face. However face is the most exposed part of the body and we wouldn’t want to take responsibility in case of misuse as we will not be there to assist you.
2. Is it safe to use?
– We have personally tried and tested this product and we haven’t personally encountered any strong reactions against it. If you feel like you have very sensitive skin and may be allergic to a lot of skin care products, we do not recommend that you purchase this item
3. Is it okay to take a bath while applying the GPO?
– Yes, but don’t take a bath too long
4. Will the peeling be visible?
– Yes the peeling will be very visible
5. How long will the peeling last?
– Peeling may last about 5-7 days (approximation only)
6. Will this lighten my skin?
– Yes, it will lighten your skin tone after your first peeling. However, the lightening of the skin depends on how many dark skin layers your body has. If you still wish to improve your skin even further, you may repeat peeling session at least 3 weeks after or when you feel that you skin is ready for another peeling.
7. Will this dramatically whiten my skin?
– your skin may show visible lightening on the first peeling, however it will not dramatically lighten once skin to a point of turning dark skin into light, several processes may be involved before this can be achieved
8. What should I do if I my skin get irritated?
– do not delay; apply HYDROCORTISONE CREAM/LOTION immediately
9. I have a brown/black skin tone; will it work on my skin?
– this will work on almost all skin types but if you are expecting to visibly lighten a very dark or black skin tone, it may not be possible to do so with just peeling alone. However, you may expect improvement on your skin on the first peeling.
10. Will this remove old scars?
– This may lighten old scars but may not be able to remove it